Much was accomplished this week, despite losing some time to rainy weather. In addition, work expanded beyond the perimeter of the building with the start of site work at the front of the property. Some of the milestones passed this week include:
– Finishing this phase of internal block work.
– Pouring, curing and saw-cutting the concrete for the second floor.
– Receiving our initial supply of gravel to prepare the base for the first floor concrete.
– Boxing in the parapet and skylight to get ready for the arrival of roofers.
– Starting work on our connection to the storm sewer.
As the project continues to take shape, we’re excited and hopeful to see this pace maintained going forward.