A lot of exciting activities were coordinated this week. Here’s a quick recap of the events:
– Storm sewer plumbing crept farther underground toward its final destinations.
– A new utility pole made its debut in front of our building.
– Engineered sheathing material was installed on the exterior of the building.
– HVAC ducting began arriving on site.
– Incremental work was completed to further prepare the main level floors to receive concrete.
– Plywood sheeting began to appear on the front Volkswagen design elements.
– The electrical utility room was the first main floor area to have its concrete floor poured.
All of this represents very good progress for a four day week, during which we struggled under the effect of the tryptophan consumed at numerous Thanksgiving feasts!