Das Build continues moving forward. Along with seizing upon a window of cooperative weather to pour most of the first floor, this week’s efforts were focused on adding to the interior composition of the current shell structure. Of course a little storm water management was thrown in for good measure, because we love to play in the dirt. Here are some of the highlights:
– A flurry of activity accompanied our first floor, floor pour.
– The Cultec Recharger was commissioned and subsequently hidden from sight.
– The now dry(ing) first floor was carefully cut to release surface tension during the curing phase.
– Elevating equipment was received and installed, with the promise of more to follow.
– Preparations began to provide additional relief against the impending seasonal climate change.
All things considered, another busy and well orchestrated week passed at Das Build leaving us excited to see what activities may follow in the weeks to come.