Das Build transitioned into a new phase this week, as interior work has started to outpace exterior activities. This shift may partially be motivated by the shorter days and lower ambient temperatures. However we are hopeful that this is also a leading indicator of a more controllable build schedule, since interior work tends to progress at a predictable rate that is oblivious to the affects of uncontrollable weather. Looking back, here are a few of the highlights from the eighteenth week of Das Build:
– Exterior seams were sealed and exterior walls were filled with insulation.
– Closer analysis, revealed a planned floor height variance.
– The skeletal structure of first floor walls made their appearance.
– The roofers completed their assignment and bid us adieu.
– Our meandering entrance meandered further east, just to keep things exciting.