The nineteenth week of Das Build is behind us. Significant milestones were passed this week, which have contributed to moving us one week closer to completion. Here are a few of the highlights:
– Work was completed to bring water connections into the building.
– Rooftop heating and air conditioning units arrived in staggering numbers.
– Framing was installed to prepare the building for the (imminent?) arrival of glass.
– Fire retardant goo was applied to the metallic underbelly of the second floor.
– Space is filling up quickly in the overhead passages on both the first and second floor.
Another active week of multitasking has moved Das Build forward, and left us wondering what activities will be tackled in the next few weeks. Any guesses?