It’s amazing that we’re already 140 days into Das Build. When demolition of our old showroom began, Week 20 seemed like it would be an eternity away. The speed with which Weeks 1 through 20 passed is further proof of the alarming rate at which time flies. Much has been accomplished and much remains to be completed. We are extremely grateful for the opportunity to follow Das Build as closely as we have. Looking back on Week 20, here are a few of the highlights:
– Work continued on creating an electrical feed into Das Build.
– Final storm sewer connections were made and laid to rest.
– A remote sprinkler connection was established.
– A new sanitary sewer connection was deployed.
– Upstairs walls transitioned from transparent to opaque with the help of sheets of drywall.
– Exterior doors suddenly appeared from out of nowhere.